Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Why Laser Tag is the Single Best Thing to Ever be Invented Ever

You heard me. We're talking about something completely random today. I think you can read the title on your own to figure out what it is. And were doing this list style. Let's GO!

10- It has the word laser in it. Pretty much anything to ever have the word lazer included in it is amazing. Try to prove me wrong. I dare you.

9- Enders Game. Ever since I read the book Enders Game I have been fully convinced that a professional laser tag legue would be the simple coolest thing ever. Now I know that that's not what the book's about but in my mind it's the closest thing to it. So deal with it.


8- At some places you get to pick your name for scoring. Having yourself come up on top of the scoreboard as "Optimus Prime" or "Han Solo" has to make you feel like the coolest person ever. It's true. Don't pretend you don't want to be either a giant transforming robot or a space criminal. With a cool vest.

7- When you don't get to pick the nickname, there's already cool ones for you. At one place I went to, each laser tag pack/gun thingy had a name already attached to it. So one team had names like "Wonder Woman" and "Luke Skywalker" while the other was comprised of names like "Venom" and "Darth Maul".

6- It's a workout. Deal with it. It is. Running around shooting other people is tiring. Don't try to deny it.

5- It a workout...... FOR YOUR MIIIINNNDD!!! Not only is laser tag exhausting to your body, but coming up with battle plans for yourself or your whole team can be half the fun. And challenging too.

4- Occasionally, you get to be a little bit evil. As I mentioned before, most laser tag places either let you pick your name or have names assigned to each pack/gun thingy. Let's just say there's a certain thrill of evil power whenever you hunt down your friends while titled as "Bizarro".

3- IT'S IN FREAKIN' SPACE!! Not only do you have to run around shooting people, but it's all in a barely lit maze decorated like a sci-fi movie.

SEE! Space! picture from here


2- No one gets hurt. I know this isn't exactly a perk, but I'm running out of ideas.

1- They numer one reason why laser tag is amazing can't be explained. Everyone who has experienced it understands though. It is simply the most fantastic thing in the world. I know it sounds weird speaking so seriously about it, but it's truly a bonding process in a way. I guess. Basically it's just great. Deal with it.


So that had nothing to do with music. I think that was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment