Monday, March 17, 2014

WOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey you guys remember that super silly post I did the other day about how much was wrong with me and how sad I was and how I was freaking out!? Well it's all better now!! Why? Because I made it into flippin' Wind Ensemble. That's right! Boom baby biscuit!! I'm so proud of me! However, I still sort of had the most stressful day of my life. I showed up to school in the morning and immediately checked outside the band room to see if he posted the results of our auditions outside on the bulletin board thing, and there was nothing. At that point I assumed they would be up later. Before band, I checked again. Nothing. At this point I was freaking out! What if I had to wait another day? I couldn't stand it.

Finally, to my relief at the end of class Mr. Taylor (band director) said, "Alright, we are out of time but if you need me to sign your registration form, see me in my office." Now I was freaking out even more. What band class I would be enrolled in next year hung in the balance of what he would write on that paper. I was excited but terrified. Quickly, I ran to get my registration form from my backpack, and lined up with the other students. As I approached the front of the line, I got increasingly nervous. Then I finally gave Mr. Taylor the paper not knowing what was to come. Then I saw him lower his pen to the paper and start writing W-i-n-d and then I knew for sure that I was in. And I was really excited. Now I just can't wait to play in the Wind Ensemble next year. Plus, now I have nothing left to worry about. Wait a second.. Finals? WHAT!!!??!?!?!?!?


GIF from here 

No comments:

Post a Comment